We’re working on various projects in the cryptocurrency space. These include:
- Breakpoint Capital: A private crypto fund
- Bitses: Fundamental analyses of 100+ crypto assets, one of the biggest websites of its kind
- Amoveo Excange: Crypto to crypto exchange focused for the currency of Amoveo
- My Wallets: Crypto wallet holder
- Advising blockchain companies about tech, market, analysis etc.
- Partner @ Amoveo Foundation -> A blockchain for trust-free markets in financial derivatives
- Crafting game for iOS devices
- Hundreds of people play 200+ hours
- Average 4.8-star reviews (One of the highest rated games in its category)
- Hit #1 RPG and Puzzle in the App Store in hundreds of countries including the United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, New Zealand
- #1 Most Liked Incremental Game
- #1 Highest Rated Incremental Game
- Featured on 10+ game blogs
- Self-published in the West. IP licensed to U77 for publishing in China
- Dan Harmon (Creator of Rick and Morty & Community) plays DoC more than I watched Rick and Morty (and I watched it all 3 times)
- Raised $50K government grant
- Built 8 mobile apps, mostly consumer focused
- Couldn’t find strong Product-Market-Fit
- Apprenticeship period, the foundation of my life
- First meetup in Ankara about mobile technologies
- Organized 15+ events with 100+ of attendees.
- Has over 1K+ members
- Actively running
- Best freestyle dance group in Ankara
- Choreographed many shows
- Attended many competitions with various degrees including
- Actively running with 20+ dancers
- Watch some of my vids
Smart Lights: Won Mercedes Benz Hackathon by making a sovereign road junction where users pay for priority.
Bitses: Won Blockcircus Cryptocurrency hackathon by making a fundamental crypto assets analysis sharing tool.
Cryptocurrency market analysis tools
Katan.io: Inspired by the Catan boardgame we developed a web based boardgame which has 60+ hours played daily.
Summoner.tech: Using Unity3d with vuforia SDK we developed an agumented reality dragon egg hatching game where inputs are given using physical cards at Launch Hackathon.
Wayback Forward: Using archive.org's public APIs, Greg & I constructed a visualization that shows when webpages saved in the Wayback changed in major and minor ways, and why the Wayback crawled them.
Run: In GGJ we developed a minimalistic dodging game using Oculus Rift & unity3d.
Won Espn hackathon with an app called Nubee that helps erase the confusion new football fans have regarding the rules of the game.
Won t-hackathon with ReadTweet app where the app filters Twitter according to users own interests.
Insta archive: An app where user can use Instagram as Pinterest. It lets you categorize, organize, tag and save images in the folders you've created.
Cozy: A location based social network for METU.
Fruitface: With using face detection & image processing we created an app to create face/object filters. Where SC & Instagram applied a similar technology to their apps later on.
Whatsmypass: An unhackable easy to use password manager.
Mithril, Aeternity, Holo, Mintcoin, Golos, Chronobank, Nav Coin, Amoveo, Aigang, Atlant, Crowdcoin, Harmony, Pirl, Ellaism, Xdag, Purk, Ravencoin, Helix, Nexo, Huobi Token, Trustedcars Flex, Crowd Machine, Wemark, Online, Sparkster, Sether, PoWH3D
Check out investments.
- Fabulous Sharings 180k likes: Meme page I created in the Spring of 2011. I shared the memes I liked for the first 6 months. when school started I recruited moderators to run it.
- Meme Cavern 40k members: Facebook meme group I created in the Summer of 2017. I social engineered a hack resulting in 40k+ memeber group. I’ve recruited moderators to run & clean up the group.
- Amoveo Twitter 500 followers: The twitter account for Amoveo cryptocurrency. I post about anything related to Amoveo.
Games I’ve Played Longer Than I should Have
I have played many many other games but these are the ones which deserve mentioning.
Little Big Snake: Snake MMO
2017 - 2019
Surviv.io: Survival shooting MMO
Starve.io: Survival crafting MMO
Agar.io: Initiator of the io games concept, easy to enter/play minimalistic MMO
2014 - 2015
Don't Starve Together: Multiplayer survival crafting
2013 - 2014
Don't Starve: Survival crafting
2011 - 2013
Minecraft: Survival crafting
2009 - 2010
Sims 3: Open world
2004 - 2010
DotA: Initiator of the MOBA concept
2002 - 2010
Ultima Online: Best MMORPG I've ever played
2000 - 2011
Starkingdoms: MMO strategy game
1999 - 2005
Heroes Might and Magic 3/4: Turn based strategy game
If any thing here sparks your interest feel free to start a conversation about it