- I like guests. Feel free to stay or even live in my place.
- No need for gifts. I consider your presence as a gift (thats why you’re invited 😊)
- Use everything in the house like it is yours, this goes for stuff in the fridge as well. Some things are my housemates so try to replace the things that you use.
- My house mate is a lovely person, she leaves the house between 9-10AM and comes back around 10PM. So the house is usually just me.
- Ask me for a key
- I’ll be in this house until 15th of Feb 2019. Then I will go to bedelli. After that I might come back to Izmir or go to some other city/country. Let me know where you’d like to visit me 😊
Things Which Are No No
- Don’t talk in the apartment. I’m not sure how the acoustic system works but what ever you whisper is heard from all houses naturally.
- Don’t smoke, not even in the balcony. Feel free to take a walk.
Things To Consider
- Lately I’ve been getting a lot of guests and I wish not to carry the economic burden so hold your weight as much as possible. This goes for water, electricity, groceries, cleaning etc.
Mimar Sinan Mahallesi, 1432. Sk. No:10, Daire:5 35220
15 minute walk from Alsancak(city center), so anything going there comes to my place. I usually use Hilal Metro/Izban station which is 10 minutes walking distance from my place.